Home

COVID-19 Update

June 29, 2020

Camp Deer Lake will not be open for operations for the remainder of the summer season. We have now closed registration for Combination week (Junior 2/Teen1), July 29-August 2, 2020. Those who have registered online will be notified of this closure and any submitted camper fees will be returned.

We are working to host an online revival meeting featuring our scheduled camp speakers. Check back later for more details.

April 29, 2020

We have closed registration for Junior 1, June 22-26, 2020.

We will notify registered campers, counselors, and churches of changes affecting combination week, July 27-31, 2020. We continue to monitor the recovery progress of this health crisis.

Due to uncertainty of the Novel Coronavirus pandemic, please register for combination week, July 27-31, 2020, using our online registration portal. We have extended early registration discount through June 1, 2020 to accommodate those unable to register by May 1, 2020. The registration deposit and camper fee will not be due until start of camp week.

April 3, 2020

We anticipate some of our camp season to be impacted, if the virus I moves through quickly.

Students will eventually return to classes, and it remains to be seen if school districts make up this time during the summer. We haven’t heard anything about make up days, but that has been the pattern with other closings for the schools.

First and foremost of concern is the health impact of COVID-19. We’re still in the early stages of this crisis. Much remains unknown. We will follow the local, state and federal health guidelines plus a healthy dose of common sense. Time will easily make this decision apparently clear.

As far as registration is concerned, we will make these adjustments for this season:

1) extend discounted registration through June 1;

2) allow refunds of the non-refundable registration deposit should a camper not be able to attend.