More than likely you have already discovered most of the stuff we seek daily to bring us hope only ends in emptiness. That’s because hope is based upon the value of it’s object. True hope is found only in Jesus Christ. Right now God makes this offer of hope available to you through a personal relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ. Stop and consider what God’s Word, the Holy Bible, has to say on this matter.
ADMIT you’re a sinner.
Everyone has done things that displease a Holy God. No one can live up to God’s standards. He says no sin can enter heaven. Something must be done to get rid of your sin.
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Revelation 21:27 “And there shall in no wise enter into it [heaven] any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.”
BELIEVE Jesus died on the cross for you and your sins.
The display of God’s love toward you has been demonstrated through the degree He went to to make this relationship available to you. He loves you so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to shed His blood to save you from your sins. He took your place on the cross, and suffered the punishment you deserve. Believe that He died for you, was buried, and rose again on the third day.
- 1 Peter 2:24 “Who his own self [Jesus] bare our sins in his own body on the tree [cross], that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. ”
- Colossians 1:14 “In whom [Jesus] we have redemption [salvation] through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:”
- Acts 16:31 “And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, …”
CONFESS your sinfulness to God, and turn from it.
Call upon Jesus to save you-trust in Him as your Savior from your sin. This confession may be a simple but sincere cry from your heart, or it may be expressed out loud.
- Luke 18:13 “…God be merciful to me a sinner.”
- Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. ”
- Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Here’s a simple prayer you can pray right now:
“Dear God, I confess that I am a sinner. Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the son of God and that you died on the cross for my sins. Right now, Lord Jesus, I am placing my total trust in you. Jesus, please forgive me of my sins, and save me. From this day forward, I will live for you. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
If you believe in Jesus and have placed your faith and trust in Him, God has forgiven you. Then you, along with all the others who believe in Jesus, will spend eternity in heaven with Him. You can whole-heartedly rest assured that your EVERLASTING LIFE is fully guaranteed by the one who gave it to you, Jesus Christ!
Please contact us by email with your decision so that we can help you grow in your new relationship with Jesus.